Toronto’s Home Energy Loan Program
Do you have high home energy consumption? Take advantage of the HELP program, and improve your home’s comfort with a low-interest loan from the City of Toronto’s Home Energy Loan Program or HELP.
This program offers homeowners solutions to the high upfront costs of energy-saving home improvements such as:
- High-efficiency Furnaces, Boilers and Air Conditioners
- High-efficiency Water Heaters
- Rooftop Solar PV Panels
- Solar Hot Water Systems
- Drain-water Heat Recovery
- Insulated Windows/Doors
- Air Sealing
- And more
Choose the HELP Program and:
- Finance the large, upfront costs of home energy improvement and pay them off at a later date, or through monthly installments.
- Enjoy low-interest rates and repayment terms of up to 15 years.
- Repay your loan with installments on your property tax bill.
- Pay off the rates without penalty, whenever you can.
- Receive support from the city’s help teams and assistance in accessing up to $2,250 worth of team assistance in incentives from utility companies.
You can choose from flexible rates and terms!
5 Year Term – 2.0% Fixed Interest Rate
10 Year Term – 2.75% Fixed Interest Rate
15 Year Term – 3.5% Fixed Interest Rate
HELP Participants save up to 560$ on average, per year on their energy bills, receive up to $2,250 in incentives and rebates and use 30% less energy!
You may qualify for a low-interest loan from the HELP program if:
- You own a detached, semi-detached or row home in Toronto.
- You are in good standing on all property tax and utility payments.
- All property owners consent to the program and benefits.
- You obtain written consent from your mortgage lender, if paying a mortgage.
How to get started with the program?
- Apply through email or visit the toronto.ca/home-energy-loan program website.
- Have your property assessed by a Registered Energy Advisor, and decide which upgrades are right for your home and budget.
- Complete your home upgrade. Hire a contractor of your choice, and complete your energy improvements with the available funding.
- Save on your utility bills and enjoy a more comfortable, energy-efficient home while benefiting from our flexible financing repayment terms.
Most homeowners will see about a 30% reduction in energy consumption! This could be your home too!
CozyWorld is your top choice for qualified HVAC installations within the Greater Toronto Area. Contact our teams today and learn about energy-efficient HVAC options available from our company. We are your leading Lennox dealer in the Toronto region, and offer Energy Star certified products. Learn more about how you can benefit from Toronto’s HELP program, and how we can help you find the best heating, cooling, water heating and purification solutions for your home and family.
Call us now: 416-855-3651
Click here: To Find out if you qualify.