With temperatures that reach both extremes during summers and winters, the last thing you want to worry about is your air conditioner or your furnace breaking down when you need it the most. Although having to repair your HVAC equipment is inevitable, servicing your heating and cooling systems goes a long way in maintaining your furnace, heater or air conditioner, and extending its lifespan.
Cozy World has had a reputation of excellence for over 25 years, and we take pride in offering the same level of commitment to our valued customers in East Gwillimbury. Air conditioner, furnace and heater service is our specialty, and our HVAC contractors are standing by to repair, install or replace your HVAC system.
Air Conditioner and Furnace Services in East Gwillimbury
Cozy Word has established a trusted relationship with our customers in East Gwillimbury over our years of service. That is because we go out of our way to ensure that our team of contractors delivers the highest quality of work as efficiently as possible. If you are in need of heating and air conditioning repair, installation or replacement, we are here to help. Our team is highly skilled and are known for their dedication and professionalism.
We Offer Services for All Major Brands
Whenever you find yourself in need of an HVAC contractor to service your furnace or air conditioner system, making sure the team you select is competent and professional is of the utmost importance. Because we understand how vital this is, all of our Cozy World contractors are highly trained, certified in HVAC procedures, and have experience servicing all major brands.
Repair, Replacement, and Installation
At Cozy World we realize how important home comfort is to you and your family. In East Gwillimbury and beyond our customers trust us to keep their heating and cooling equipment running as efficiently as possible throughout the year. One of the most common questions homeowners have is how to determine if your furnace or air conditioner is failing you.
Here are a few signs that your HVAC system needs to be replaced:
- Your unit is over 15 years old: as your system ages, the amount of repair work needed will increase. By replacing your old system when it approaches the end of its lifespan, you can save on costly repairs by investing in a new, energy-efficient setup that is guaranteed to save you money over time.
- Decreased efficiency: if your heating and cooling system is running but does not appear to be effectively heating and cooling your home, it is time to hire a HVAC contractor to take a look.
- Noise: HAVC systems are not supposed to be loud, so having a noisy furnace or air conditioner could indicate a problem that needs to be looked into.
- Spike in energy bills: if you have noticed higher energy bills and your HVAC system frequently needs repair, it is time to consider replacing it.
Cozy World has an A+ rating by Better Business Bureau and is a member of HRAI / HRAC – Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada / Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors of Canada.
Popular Lennox Products
As one of the only Lennox Premier Dealers in the GTA, we offer our customers in East Gwillimbury top of the line HVAC systems. Some of the products Lennox offers are:
- Garage Heaters
- Solar-Ready Products
- Garage Heaters
- Packaged units
- Mini Split Systems
- Air Handlers
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- And More!
East Gwillimbury-Wide Services
If you live in East Gwillimbury and need a licensed HVAC contractor to repair, install or replace your system, contact us for a free consultation. We offer the following services to our valued clients:
- Furnace services
- Furnace Filters
- Gas leak checks
- Air conditioning services
- Air purification and humidification systems
- And More!
Contact Us for a Free Consultation Today
Getting the best use of your heating and cooling system begins with maintaining your HVAC system. If you have some concerns about the efficiency of your system, contact us for your free consultation! We offer same-day and emergency service, and our teams are standing by waiting for your call.