Lennox Air Conditioners
There are three series of Lennox air conditioners – Signature, Elite and Merit series. There are several models within each series. Whichever model you choose, it will keep your house cool during summer month. Today’s entry level of air conditioning efficiency is 13 SEER. Top of the line air cons have cooling efficiency up to 25 SEER. It is much higher than your old air conditioner with cooling efficiency 8-10 SEER at best.
Dave Lennox Signature Air-Conditioners
They include models
- XC25 Lennox air conditioner, thanks to Precise Comfort™ technology, can change its output in increments as small as 1%, your home can be cooled to perfection, with exactly the right amount of energy used every time. No other air conditioning system can even come close. If you are looking for the most quiet and the most efficient air conditioner, XC25 is the way to go.
- SL18XC1 Air Conditioners are the most efficient and most quiet single stage air conditioner. Minimizes energy costs. Minimizes sound level in the backyard.
Lennox Elite Air Conditioners
These are the models
- XC20 Changes its output in increments as small as 1%. Your home can be cooled perfectly with exactly the right amount of energy used every time. Extremely efficient and extremely quiet.
- EL16XC1 Designed for total comfort inside and quiet performance outside. A precision-engineered scroll compressor ensures efficient.
Lennox Merit Air Conditioners
Each model of the series includes air conditioner with cooling capacity ranging from 1.5 to 5 ton.
- 14ACX The temperature always feels just right inside with this cooling system and still budget-friendly.
- 13ACX Even in the hottest summer months, the 13ACX Lennox Air Conditioner works efficiently to enhance your comfort. Compared to an older cooling system, this air conditioning system can help you save significantly on your monthly hydro bills.
Does your air conditioning system struggle to keep your home cool during the hot summer months? Does the cost of keeping your home cool have you sweating? Our Lennox air conditioners are efficient, affordable and reliable.
We offer three different series of air conditioners by Lennox andquot; the Signature series, the Elite series, and the Merit series. We have several models from each series which means we have the perfect sized unit for your home.
Older air conditioning units have a SEER rating of 8 to 10. Today’s energy efficient air conditioners have efficiency ratings from 13 SEER for entry level air conditioners to 25 SEER efficiency ratings for the top of the line air conditioners.
Our line of Dave Lennox Signature Air Conditioner models includes:
– The XC25 Lennox air conditioner. This Signature series air conditioning unit uses Lennox’s Precise Comfort technology, which changes the output of your air conditioner by increments as little as 1 percent. This system ensures your home cools efficiently using the least amount of electricity possible.
This unit has is an Energy Star air conditioner that operates at 26 SEER. The unit uses R410A refrigerant which is environmentally friendly. The variable capacity suppressor along with its quiet operation will keep you cool throughout the hot summer months.
– The SL18XC1 air conditioner. The SL18XC1 air conditioner is part of the Signature series of Lennox air conditioners. This unit provides you with energy efficient, quiet air conditioning all season long.
This attractive air conditioner features a Silent Comfort scroll compressor and outdoor fan motor with composite fan blades. The unit has an Energy Star rating and provides 18.5 SEER air conditioning efficiency to ensure that you stay cool even on the hottest days.
Our line of Lennox Elite Air Conditioner models includes:
– The XC20 air conditioner. The XC20 Lennox Elite air conditioner is Energy Star efficient and provides affordable cooling. The unit has a SEER rating of 20 and features a variable capacity compressor.
As the unit cools your house, it makes minute adjustments to the output to help save on energy costs. This unit is one of the smartest energy efficient air conditioners on the market.
– The EL16XC1. Our Lennox Elite Air Conditioner model EL16XC1 is designed for quiet performance and comfort. The unit’s precision engineered scroll compressor and precision balanced direct fan ensures quiet operation.
The EL16XC1 exceeds Energy Star requirements and has a SEER rating of up to 17 with its basic configuration of a 14 SEER. The unit is manufactured with heavy gauge galvanized steel and uses environmentally friendly refrigerant.
Our line of Lennox Merit Air Conditioners includes:
– 14ACX. The Lennox 14ACX is a part of the Merit line of air conditioners. This affordable system exceeds the Energy Star requirements. The basic configuration of this unit is 14 SEER, but the efficiency increases to 16 SEER when properly configured.
The air conditioning unit ensures the perfect temperature in your home. Lennox manufactured this unit with high quality components to ensure it will provide you with many years of worry-free service. The cooling system uses environmentally friendly refrigerant.
This Merit series air conditioner uses a balanced direct drive fan and scroll compressor to ensure quiet, reliable, energy efficient operation. This attractive air conditioner is manufactured from heavy gauge galvanized steel.
– 13ACX. The Lennox 13ACX air conditioner in the Merit series is the perfect budget friendly air conditioner. This unit is the perfect replacement for your older air conditioner and will save you a significant amount of money on your cooling bills.
The air conditioning system has a SEER rating of 13, which exceeds Energy Star’s Basic efficiency. When you have the furnace properly installed, you can get a SEER rating of up to 15.
The 13ACX Lennox air conditioning system features a precision balanced direct drive fan and a scroll compressor for reliable, quiet and efficient operation. The air conditioner’s galvanized steel construction provides an attractive sleek looking design.
All of Lennox’s air conditioning systems come with a great warranty. Most models come with a 10-year limited warranty on the compressor. A 5-year limited warranty covers other components. Lennox also offers a 10-year limited extended warranty. Fill out the product registration form and choose the amount of coverage that you would like.
SEER is a calculation used to measure the efficiency of your air conditioning system. The total cooling output during the cooling season is divided by the amount of electrical energy to determine the SEER rating. A SEER rating is the maximum efficiency of your unit.
A higher SEER rating equates to more energy efficiency. For air conditioners, the SEER rating ranges between 13 and 21 for modern air conditioners. If you have an older air conditioning unit, your SEER rating can be much lower.
To maximize your energy savings, you must choose a correctly sized air conditioning system. If your system is too large for your home, it will quickly cool down your house, but leave hot spots in your house. The air conditioner will also not have enough time to remove the excess humidity from your home. This can make your home feel hotter than the thermostat says that it is. If the system is too small, it will run longer and decrease the efficiency of your air conditioning system, which can increase your utility bills.
Summertime is fast approaching and with it comes high temperatures and high humidity. Rather than being hot and paying high utility bills, buy one of our energy efficient Lennox air conditioners. This system not only cools your home but also decreases the humidity levels in your home, when the unit is properly size. Decreasing humidity levels in your home will allow you to set your thermostat at a higher temperature and remain cool.
Let us help you determine the best air conditioner based on your budget, the size of your house and your unique needs. Contact us today to see how we can help keep you cool and comfortable on the muggiest summer days.